By Oleg Sych
Using Dynamic information, ASP.NET builders can create robust, datadriven websites with impressive pace and potency, disposing of enormous quantities of guide coding. ASP.NET Dynamic facts Unleashed is the 1st whole, functional advisor to Dynamic facts for each skilled ASP.NET developer.
The writer completely demystifies Dynamic facts, aiding builders comprehend precisely what they could do with the framework and make it extra available than ever earlier than. He presents established code to resolve a wide selection of difficulties, explains how and why that code works, and identifies key tradeoffs and alternatives.
Packed with step forward innovations for bettering developer productiveness, this booklet combines a hands-on instructional, “drill-down” reasons of complicated concepts, and real-world improvement scenarios.
Detailed info on how to…
- Use Dynamic information parts to beat universal real-world person interface improvement challenges
- know the way ASP.NET Dynamic info builds on strengths of WebForms, Entity Framework, and LINQ
- enhance basic customized templates to dramatically lessen code duplication
- Generalize templates to leverage metadata and generate person interfaces dynamically
- Create web content for info access, info filtering, and various perspectives of data
- Use facts Annotations to enforce robust validation logic
- Write easy, but powerful computerized exams to systematically be sure the enterprise logic
- Create advanced interplay ideas that aren’t constrained through unmarried entity items or types
- Optimize I/O-bound company common sense by means of enforcing it with T-SQL constraints, saved techniques, and triggers
- enforce role-based defense with dynamic UI trimming
- Generate whole data-driven internet functions, entire with CRUD pages, complicated company ideas, built-in navigation, and security
- expand Dynamic info to aid complicated scenarios
- come to a decision while Dynamic info may be used rather than or including ASP.NET MVC
Read Online or Download ASP.NET Dynamic Data Unleashed PDF
Best database storage & design books
This booklet teaches builders most sensible practices for development potent functions utilizing Microsoft entry. It presents thousands of assistance, tips, and strategies for learning entry improvement, and covers all types from entry 2000 to the 2003 unlock.
With confirmed pedagogy that emphasizes critical-thinking, problem-solving, and in-depth insurance, New views is helping scholars boost the Microsoft workplace 2013 abilities they should succeed in collage and past. up to date with all new case-based tutorials, New views Microsoft entry 2013 maintains to have interaction scholars in utilizing abilities to real-world occasions, making innovations appropriate.
R Recipes is your convenient problem-solution reference for studying and utilizing the preferred R programming language for records and different numerical research. filled with hundreds of thousands of code and visible recipes, this ebook allows you to speedy study the basics and discover the frontiers of programming, reading and utilizing R.
RDF Database structures is a state-of-the-art consultant that distills every little thing you want to be aware of to successfully use or layout an RDF database. This publication starts off with the fundamentals of associated open info and covers the newest examine, perform, and applied sciences that can assist you leverage semantic know-how. With an method that mixes technical aspect with theoretical historical past, this e-book indicates easy methods to layout and enhance semantic net purposes, information types, indexing and question processing options.
- Designing Data-Intensive Web Applications (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)
- Data warehousing: architecture and implementation
Additional info for ASP.NET Dynamic Data Unleashed
I hope you find it useful. Oleg Sych February 2012 Oldsmar, Florida Part I: Dynamic Data Fundamentals In This Part CHAPTER 1 Getting Started CHAPTER 2 Entity Framework CHAPTER 3 Field Templates CHAPTER 4 Entity Templates CHAPTER 5 Filter Templates CHAPTER 6 Page Templates CHAPTER 7 Metadata API Chapter 1. NET WebForms framework. It includes a number of new controls for rendering common UI elements dynamically, including data entry fields, forms, lists, and search criteria. NET controls舒GridView, FormView, DetailsView, and ListView and serve as building blocks for creating new or improving existing web pages.
Com/register for convenient access to any updates, downloads, or errata that might be available for this book. Preface Most of the web applications that exist today work with data. From a simple guest book page on a personal website, to a large product catalog of an online retailer, to customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems舒applications help people work with data. Working with data means dealing with CRUD. Every database application must allow users to Create, Read (or Retrieve), Update, and Delete records.
By simply changing the page to initialize the EntitySetName property of the EntityDataSource programmatically, perhaps based on a URL parameter, you could reuse a single page for any number of different tables. This is precisely what the Dynamic Data page templates do. 18. 18. Page templates in a Dynamic Data project. Page templates rely on URL routing to determine the table they need to display and require additional setup. asax file of the web application. 19. aspx")); ŠŠŠŠ} ŠŠ} } In particular, you need to create a DynamicDataRoute and register it in the global RouteTable.