By Sandy Williams
Recreate your favourite 14" and 18" Shirley costumes will complete dimension styles & distinct directions. styles comprise: reprint of Nineteen Thirties underthings, costume, coat and hat; recognized dotted costume, Bluebird costume, and Heidi costume. additionally integrated are illustrations of unique Shirley Temple dolls and garments taken from previous magazines-now you could make a few of her extra recognized costumes in your dolls! various b/w photographs. forty eight pages.
Read Online or Download Authentic Shirley Temple Patterns PDF
Similar antiques & collectibles books
How are you going to inform a real old from a faux? how are you going to spot if whatever has been restored? What marks in case you search for? how are you going to realize types? how are you going to inform one maker from one other? Antiques Investigator grants the entire self assurance and knowledge you want to method any antique-be it a vase, a teapot, a chair, or endure!
E-book by way of Broude, Gwen J.
Overlaying all of the significant designers and kinds from the Nineteen Twenties during the ultra-modern, this dependent and classy advisor to gown jewellery positive aspects sizzling amassing traits, and spotlights significant designers. writer BIO: Judith Miller begun accumulating antiques within the Sixties, and has for the reason that prolonged and strengthened her wisdom across the world.
"The Encyclopedia of Arabic Language and Linguistics" represents a different collaboration of over countless numbers of students from world wide, the "Encyclopedia of Arabic Language and Linguistics" covers all suitable features of the research of Arabic and bargains with all degrees of the language (pre-Classical Arabic, Classical Arabic, smooth usual Arabic, Arabic vernaculars, combined kinds of Arabic).
- Shotguns on Review: 38 Guns Tried & Tested
- The Ages of Superman: Essays on the Man of Steel in Changing Times
- The Gun Digest Book of the Glock, 2nd Edition
- GunDigest 2015
- Fakes and Frauds: Varieties of Deception in Print and Manuscript
- Barbs, Prongs, Points, Prickers, and Stickers; A Complete and Illustrated Catalogue of Antique Barbed Wire
Additional info for Authentic Shirley Temple Patterns
36, sitting behind a Model T studio prop with her dog next to her, appears to be having a good time sharing the moment with her pet. 37) must have been quite a feat, or perhaps the log was a common perch and pose for the dog. 36. Woman with dog in studio-prop Model T, ca. 1909. Bogdan Coll. photographic encounter was playtime for this owner and his pet and probably was relived again and again by viewing the resulting photograph. ”12 Closer relations brought animals into household routines and rituals, whether 11.
It is likely a treat, and the man is tricking or teasing the dog. The owner enjoyed the event so much that he chose to have postcard prints capturing it, despite the fact that we do not see his face. 35, you can see in many photos that the trip to the photographer’s studio was a joyful outing in itself for owner and pet alike. 36, sitting behind a Model T studio prop with her dog next to her, appears to be having a good time sharing the moment with her pet. 37) must have been quite a feat, or perhaps the log was a common perch and pose for the dog.
21. Farmer with hunting dogs, Minnesota, ca. 1917. Photo by Stephenson. Private Coll. 20. Boy with owl pets, ca. 1911. Private Coll. Pets | 21 with her colts and probably named them, stroked them, played with them, and continued to be close to them as they grew, but that close tie did not prevent the horses from becoming farm laborers. In addition to working animals, farms had species that were raised for meat, or were kept because they produced eggs, dairy products, or wool. In the nineteenth century pet meant “favorite,” and it was applied to farm animals that were singled out as special and treated with more affection and care than the others.