By J.B. Wood
This brief booklet teaches you ways to take aside and reassemble your Colt Python with self assurance. due to transparent Assembly/Disassembly directions and crisp images - aided through gun professional J.B. Wood's sage suggestion - you are going to shop a pricey journey to the gunsmith via gaining knowledge of your gun inside of and out!
Read Online or Download Colt Python assembly/disassembly PDF
Similar antiques & collectibles books
How are you going to inform a real vintage from a faux? how are you going to spot if whatever has been restored? What marks for those who search for? how are you going to realize types? how are you going to inform one maker from one other? Antiques Investigator offers the entire self assurance and information you must process any antique-be it a vase, a teapot, a chair, or endure!
Ebook by means of Broude, Gwen J.
Protecting all of the significant designers and kinds from the Twenties throughout the brand new, this stylish and classy consultant to gown jewellery gains sizzling accumulating developments, and spotlights significant designers. writer BIO: Judith Miller started gathering antiques within the Nineteen Sixties, and has considering prolonged and strengthened her wisdom the world over.
"The Encyclopedia of Arabic Language and Linguistics" represents a different collaboration of over hundreds and hundreds of students from all over the world, the "Encyclopedia of Arabic Language and Linguistics" covers all suitable elements of the examine of Arabic and bargains with all degrees of the language (pre-Classical Arabic, Classical Arabic, sleek common Arabic, Arabic vernaculars, combined types of Arabic).
- Worldmark Encyclopedia of the States
- Late Byzantine Coins 1204 - 1453 in the Ashmolean Museum, University of Oxford
- Fundamentals of Concept Formation in Empirical Science
- United States Paper Money Errors: A Comprehensive Catalog & Price Guide
- Soviet Cold War Weaponry- Aircraft, Warships and Missiles
Additional info for Colt Python assembly/disassembly
14. Pull the trigger to the rear, and remove the hammer toward the left. 15. The trigger and hammer block safety system are shown in proper order, prior to disassembly. 16. Remove the cylinder latch bolt toward the rear. 17. Use a small screwdriver to lift the hammer block from its recess, and move the trigger and hammer block system out toward the left. 18. Disengage the hammer block lever from the trigger by sliding the lever forward on its stud to align the enlarged end of its slot with the head of the stud, and remove it toward the right.
The smoothness of its double-action trigger pull is well known, and the hand-fitting by which this was accomplished was reflected in its substantial price (the Python is no longer made). There are no particularly difficult points in the takedown, but all parts are fitted rather more precisely than in guns of lesser quality, and extra care should be taken to avoid marring. Disassembly: 1. The hollow cap screw that covers the crane retainer is located on the right side of the frame, just forward of the trigger.
Use the Colt wrench to unscrew the retainer at the rear of the cylinder arbor on the crane, and remove the ejector spring toward the rear. 8. The sideplate is retained by two screws, one at the upper rear, and one just forward of the trigger. After the screws are removed, hold the gun as shown and tap the grip frame with a nylon mallet. The sideplate will fall off into the palm of the hand. 9. Remove the cylinder latch and its spring and plunger toward the front of the sideplate. 10. The internal parts are shown in their proper relationship, prior to disassembly.